ROBO G 3.0
ROBO G 3.0
Robo G 3.0 is the desktop software designed to program E Series Full & SR Series Full. This software has an intuitive graphical interface, which lets you create a program by just clicking on various programming blocks. The programming blocks like while, if, if-else etc. are used to create logic that can not only control the robots but also enable them to interact with the environment using different kinds of sensors, enabling them to act as autonomous machines.
You can program E Series Full and SR Series Full by selecting the respective mode in settings.
Robo G 3 Software is a new Software for E-Series and SR Series of Avishkaar brains. Most of the user interface is kept similar so again it is divided into three parts:
1. Context Area
2. Main Area
3. C Code
▸ Context Area
The context area has the following context buttons:
1. Control Button: Control context area contains all the initialization and logical programming blocks.
2. Motion Button: Motion context area contains the programming blocks used to control the motors connected to the control panel.
3. Sensor Button: Sensor context area contains the programming blocks to read values from sensors.
4. Display Button: Media context area contains the programming blocks used to configure display of your SR brain.
5. Variable Button: Variable context area contains the Variable Arithmetic Block, “Create Variable” and “Delete Variable” buttons. Integer, Character and String variables can be created.
6. Function Button: Function context area contains “Create Function” and “Delete Function” button. You can create functions of void and integer return types.
7. Communication: This section will allow you to communicate with another E or SR Series brains.
8. Devices : This section will allow you to configure your boards in Future.
▸ Main Area
Main Area is at the center of the screen, all the programming logic is designed here. Above the Main Area you can find the menu button, they are File, Edit, Tools and Help.
▸ C Code
When a block is placed in the main area, the software generates C code corresponding to the block. The generated code is visible in “C Code” Area. You can show and hide the C code as per your liking.
|Date of Release||Release Version||Availability Status|
|June 06, 2016||Robo G 2.2||Available|
|April 19, 2017||Robo G 3 software Beta||Available|
|June 15, 2017||Robo G 3||Available|
1. Completely new and easy to use user interface.
2. Now double click a block to place it in logic area.
3. Now delete and insert blocks in logic.
4. Enter block values without opening any new windows or dialog boxes.
5. View generated code at run time.
6. Now do more in less time, programming logic is shorter and more precise.
7. Automatic updates: With automatic updates no need to worry about missing on an update anymore, Robo G will automatically check for updates and download them.
8. 5 Sensor blocks for different sensors. It is able to program for IR, Touch, Sound, Ultrasonic and Color sensors.
9. Configure Display of SR brain through software. Prints text, value on 4x4 grid present on SR Screen.
10. Program to read Touch on SR Brain's Screen.
11. Reduced burning time due to Serial Burning.
12. Serial Terminal in software.
13. Added a new block to allow communication between Brains
• Intel® Dual Core 2 1.5 GHz or faster processor.
• Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10.
• Minimum 2 GB of RAM
• 500 MB of available hard-disk space.
• 1360 x 718 display (1920x1080 recommended).
• Internet connection and registration are required for software update feature.
- Robo G 3.0 is a completely new software which succeeds Robo G 2.2 and has all the features of Robo G 2.2.
- It is used to program 4 Motor port and 5 sensor ports of SR 1.0 Brain.
- It can program to read Touch of SR Brain's Screen.
- It takes lesser burning time due to Serial Burning.
- Serial Terminal in software to view sensor values simultaneously.
- 5 Sensor blocks for different sensors. It is able to program for IR, Touch, Sound, Ultrasonic and Color sensors.
- Configure Display of SR brain through software. Prints text, value on 4x4 grid present on SR Screen.