ROBO G 2.2
ROBO G 2.2
Robo G 2.2 is the desktop software designed to program CP FULL 2.1 & Robby. This software has an intuitive graphical interface, which lets you create a program by just clicking on various programming blocks. The programming blocks like while, if, if-else etc. are used to create logic that can not only control the robots but also enable them to interact with the environment using different kinds of sensors, enabling them to act as autonomous machines.
You can program CP FULL 2.1 and Robby by selecting the respective mode in setting
Robo G 2.2 is a completely new software which succeeds Robo G 2.1 and it is compatible with Avishkaar Robotronics Full 2 control panel.
Robo G 2.2 improves upon a lot of short comings of Robo G 2.1. The features of Robo G 2.2 are mentioned as below:
Robo G 2.2 screen can be divided in three parts:
1. Context Area
2. Main Area
3. C Code
▸ Context Area
The context area has the following context buttons:
1. Control Button: Control context area contains all the initialization and logical programming blocks.
2. Motion Button: Motion context area contains the programming blocks used to control the motors connected to the control panel.
3. Sensor Button: Sensor context area contains the programming blocks to read values from sensors.
4. Media Button: Media context area contains the programming blocks used to play media on your control panel.
5. Variable Button: Variable context area contains the Variable Arithmetic Block, “Create Variable” and “Delete Variable” buttons. Integer, Character and String variables can be created.
6. Function Button: Function context area contains “Create Function” and “Delete Function” button. You can create functions of void and integer return types.
▸ Main Area
Main Area is at the center of the screen, all the programming logic is designed here. Above the Main Area you can find the menu button, they are File, Edit, Tools and Help.
▸ C Code
When a block is placed in the main area, the software generates C code corresponding to the block. The generated code is visible in “C Code” Area. You can show and hide the C code as per your liking.
|Date of Release||Release Version||Availability Status|
|June 06, 2016||Robo G 2.2||Available|
1. Completely new and easy to use user interface.
2. Now double click a block to place it in logic area.
3. Now delete and insert blocks in logic.
4. Enter block values without opening any new windows or dialog boxes.
5. More stable and faster than Robo G 2.1.
6. View generated code at run time.
7. Now do more in less time, programming logic is shorter and more precise.
8. New blocks added "While Forever" and "Advance Motor" added.
9. Values can be passed to functions
10. Automatic updates: With automatic updates no need to worry about missing on an update anymore, Robo G will automatically check for updates and download them.
• Intel® Dual Core 2 1.5 GHz or faster processor.
• Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10.
• Minimum 2 GB of RAM
• 500 MB of available hard-disk space.
• 1360 x 718 display (1920x1080 recommended).
• Internet connection and registration are required for software update feature.
- Robo G 2.2 is a software which succeeds Robo G 2.1 and it is used to program 4 Motors and 3 Sensor ports of Robotronics Full 2 control panel.
- It is also used to program motor and sensors of Robby.
- Robo G 2.2 has 2 modes - Full and Robby Mode to program it for Full brain and Robby respectively.
- New and easy to use user interface, just double click on a block to place it in logic area.
- You can delete and insert blocks from anywhere in the program logic.
- Enter block values without opening any new windows or dialog boxes.
- Generated C-code can be viewed at run time.
- Learn Programming concepts like If, If-else, loops.
- Parameter Passing - You can pass values to functions.
- Automatic updates: With automatic updates no need to worry about missing on an update anymore, Robo G will automatically check for updates and download them.